Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Petri Dish

Sickness ran rampant through the Alexander House over the Thanksgiving holiday. My nephew, Mason, was sick Thanksgiving morning but felt better by that night. Saturday morning Zach's stomach had started to hurt so he laid on on the couch all day Saturday and Sunday. At one point I walked in to find him with an ice pack on his stomach. Apparently, his belly was hot. Saturday night Wes and I took the girls to the hardware store and all was well. However, by 9 o'clock that night Sydney was ice cold and revisiting her dinner of Cocoa Puffs. The good news is that by 9 o'clock the next morning she was fine. By Sunday night Katy was still feeling good so we thought we'd missed the bullet with her. Unfortunately, about midnight, Monday night she got sick in the bed. Luckily she has a GREAT big sister who cleaned her up with a towel and changed her clothes before they came and got me. Thank heavens for Sydney and her big heart! Katy missed school on Tuesday, but when she asked for mac n' cheese for dinner, I knew she was all better. Here's hoping Wes and I can escape it!

No comments:

Post a Comment