Monday, November 24, 2008

Surprise, Surprise!

Sydney discovered the camcorder function on my camera a couple of months ago on a trip to Hot Springs. I was downloading pictures a couple of weeks ago and when the thumbnails appeared on the screen I thought to myself, I don't remember taking a picture of the den floor...

Sydney had left me a little surprise. When she talks about painting, she's talking about Wes letting the girls paint the back of the house on the patio. The Red Day she's referring to is the Just Say No To Drugs campaign at school. Sydney took 1st place in her class from kindergarten through 2nd grade. This year we had our Alexander afternoon at the dentist scheduled and she wasn't there for the competition, but trust me she was red from her headband to her socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment