Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dinner with the WHOLE Gang


Friday nights are usually our "Go Out" nights. Well they are, if we want to eat. Because I'm not cooking. And frankly, noone else in the house seems to be very interested in picking up the chore for the evening. And you know what? That seems to be a common thread running through my family. So off we go!

Hurry, hurry, hurry.
Don't be late.
Get there quickly,
So you'll have plenty of time to WAIT!

And wait...

This is how Zach waited. (Ssshhh! Don't tell him I posted it.)













There were so many of us the little kids got their own booth!













As you can see from the table, the adults were able to find something to occupy our time while we waited for the table...

I can't remember how it came about, but there was some discussion about my socks.
Aren't they cute?




No comments:

Post a Comment