Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Level 2 – Here we come!

Bug was a little nervous about going to a make-up session of gymnastics without her bud, K.  It was only after I promised to bring the camera and take pictures did she lighten up – a little.

012109 004

It was a fake smile in that rearview mirror.  The kind that you get only when you pull out the camera.  She went back to a worried look when I put the camera away.

She was shy and quiet, but she went downstairs.  She quickly found the camera lens and life was better.

012109 005

Ouch!  There is no padding on those hip bones to absorb the hit on the bar.

012109 006

Oh my!  I so do not bend like this anymore…

012109 008

After class was over Bug came upstairs to get dressed and nervously told me Miss A would like to talk to me downstairs.  And I thought “She was only out of my sight for 15 seconds when she walked behind the wall – how much trouble could she possibly get into in 15 seconds????”

“She’s ready for Level 2”, she said.

Phew!  She had not tripped/kicked/bit anyone.  She’s just movin’ on.  So I thank her and act as if I’ve have known this for quite some time, and I can’t believe it took her this long to notice…

Excuse me, I have to go make room for an Olympic gold medal in my hutch, my girl is moving up to Level 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment