Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
- This week I did not lose my patience with the Maytag customer service representative after being without a washer for 2 weeks. I was not asked to refrain from using profanity when I said the word “sucking”. I realize my college degree should provide me with a base for being able to choose more appropriate terminology, but seriously, when did “sucking” become profanity?
- I did not tell Bug that we wouldn’t be able to attend Saturday’s gymnastics make-up lesson because we were running late. After all, I would readily admit the truth to my child that I couldn’t drag myself away from the computer and the coffee in a timely manner to get into the shower.
- Fadre and I did not snuggle up with Bean and Bug on the couch Friday night to watch Thursday’s recorded American Idol and then proceed to fall asleep on said couch. I did not wake up at midnight to tell the girls to “Be Quiet”, then at 2 am to tell them to turn down the TV, and again at 3 am to tell them to “BE QUIET!” I would most definitely send my family to their beds to get a good night’s sleep. I would never be too lazy to get up and go get in my comfortable bed and go to sleep.
- I was NOT slightly cranky Saturday morning due to a lack of sleep the night before.
- I did not have to go to Nana’s house again this week to do four more loads of laundry. UUUUGGGGHHHH!
- I was not a little joyous when she said she would finish up the last 2 loads.
- I did not feel just a little guilty for laying down on the bed while Fadre vacuumed out my truck.
- I did NOT embarrass Zman by whipping out the camera at church to take pictures of his first time serving communion as a Deacon. I am very respectful of my children’s feelings after all.