Sunday, February 1, 2009

I’ve Been Tagged!

I’ve been tagged by Pam list 20 random things about myself.  Pam found me through MckMama’s website  and as it turns out, has extended family living close to us.  Her blog is Twenty Little Piggies, which is a very cute name but not one I could ever use since A) I have three children and we’d have to be 30 little piggies and B) well if you saw this post you’d remember that my girls’ piggies aren’t too cute and Zman’s piggies are growing hair (EEEWWW!), so I’ll just stick with what I’ve got.

Much like  Pam, I don’t actually know 20 bloggers, but I’ll do what I can.

  1. I have 5 tattoos.
  2. Since meeting Fadre, I have had 3 different last names:  1st I was born with, 2nd I got when I was adopted at age 21 by my dad, 3rd I got the day I married Fadre.
  3. I can make my eyes look in two different directions at the same time.
  4. I was born in England.
  5. I spent a year in Guam.
  6. My dream job is to be a high school math teacher.
  7. I don’t like bugs.
  8. I am ALWAYS cold.
  9. I was an extended and tandem nurser. 
  10. I love humor.
  11. I like brownies but hate chocolate cake.
  12. When asked about “hot” celebrities, people like Sean Connery, Sam Elliot, Will Smith, and Hugh Jackman come to mind.  Noone under the age of 35 comes to mind.
  13. Every clock in my house is set to a different time in an effort to help me be “timely”.
  14. I have 11 earrings.
  15. I don’t like oatmeal, but try it every year in the hopes that I will develop a taste for it.
  16. My youngest sister is 17 years my junior.
  17. Geckos are my “thing”.
  18. I like to knit and crochet.
  19. I hate to exercise.
  20. It was Love at First Sight for me and Fadre.  When I found out he ordered two dozens roses for me for Valentine’s Day before we ever had our first date, I knew he was the one.

I tag:

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Missi!

    Love all your "facts." You're cracking me up about your kids' toes!

    And I HATE to exercise, too. Too bad my doctor thinks I need more. Much more!

    Thanks for playing aong and have a great week,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your children are beautiful..you are lucky to be blessed with them!

    Have a great week!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete