Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
- I did not over multi-task last Monday by watching Bug do gymnastics and watching Bean do homework and addressing Valentine’s cards, all while working. Certainly, not I – I give everything I do my undivided attention.
- I did not look at my girls more than once this week and think to myself, “They have already worn those clothes”, knowing they have not done laundry since the washing machine was repaired. I did not then proceed to look the other way and not say anything. I mean, I ALWAYS make sure my kids have clean laundry. And if I were to catch them wearing dirty clothes, I would definitely make them go back upstairs and change.
- I did not spend more of my Valentine’s Day Eve trying to help my son win the girl of his dreams than I did on a romantic date with Fadre.
- It would never be me that would be just a little jealous that I never had a 14 year old boy go to the extent Zman did, just to ask me out. I do not try to make myself feel a little better by saying I am raising a great husband for some lucky girl in the future.
- After putting so much time in to help Zman get his girl, I most assuredly did not spend the actual Valentine’s Day cleaning house and grocery shopping so that Zman and his buddy, C, could invite their chicks over for dinner and to watch a movie in the hot tub. After all, I already had two little girls to babysit in addition to my two. Who in their right mind would agree to cook dinner for 8 kids?
- After the teens had gotten into the hot tub and started the movie, it was not me who proceeded to grab the laptop, sit on the couch that faces the window in front of the hot tub, only to blog about the boys’ romantic adventures from the night before, while keeping a constant watch on those kids.
What did you NOT do this week? Won’t you join us in the free therapy the Not Me! Monday posts provide? It’s NOT ME that needs therapy…..